Delivery & Returns Policy
1. All orders are dispatched by the end of the next working day following receipt of payment and, on the rare occasion this is not possible, we will advise accordingly.
2. We will provide same working day dispatch in respect of orders placed and paid for before 12:00 (noon) on a working day. If due to circumstances outside our control this is not possible, we will advise accordingly.
3. All UK orders shall be shipped free of charge by Royal Mail Tracked 48 or standard second class letter post depending on the size of the item. There is an option to upgrade to first class shipping for a nominal charge.
4. For orders placed for delivery outside the UK, shipping will be by the Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed service.
5. All orders are shipped from our Warehouse or, if it will reduce any potential delays to your order, from recognised Suppliers/Fulfilment Centres that operate on our behalf .
6. We offer a 30 day return and refund policy. Unless the item is damaged or has been delivered in error, the purchaser is responsible for payment of the return shipping costs. To advise us of a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We reserve the right to apply an administration fee for goods returned by the carrier due to non-collection. (Not to exceed current cost of standard shipping charge)
8. For orders placed for delivery outside the UK, UK VAT will not be charged. However, local VAT and duties may be charged in the country of delivery. Non UK customers are responsible for any VAT duty or import taxes charged by their respective Customs Service upon the arrival of goods in their country.